Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poem 45 (guest post)

Simple words of rhyming
Are all I have to give
Flesh so hard, perspiring
The memories I relive

Her words across the ether
The joy of viewing her face
I close my eyes as I see her
Wishing for that embrace

Longing for her touch
Wishing for her lust
At times it's just too much
But carry on I must

***********
Today's guest post was written by The (one and only) Muffin Fan over at One Man's Love for Women. He has some of the most beautiful poetry, and you've absolutely got to check out his HNT photos! ::swoon::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)