Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21 Questions: Daisy's Drunk

Photobucket

1. Did you have sex today?
No. I did; however, have sex last night after work, and there's always a chance that could happen again tonight. :)
2. Did you have an orgasm in the last 24 hours?
Sadly, no.
3. Can you get off from a sexy text message?
Probably not. Chances are better with a string of text messages.
Google Talk is pretty much my downfall.
4. I have a friend that can get horny watching the food network, what channel or show gets you off?
None.
5. Blow job while in a moving vehicle with the blow-ee driving.
Yes.
6. Longest you have gone without sex?
Idk. Perhaps 15 or 18 months? I was trying to be a good church-going girl.
7. Longest you have gone without toys of any kind? 
Quite a bit longer than going without sex, I should think. 
I wasn't much of a toy-user with previous lovers.
8. Most uncomfortable place you have had sex?
Back of our Scion while on a road trip, I guess. It was probably more uncomfortable for Jasper, who was on the bottom.
9. Are you loud in the bedroom?
YES!
10. Do you like to be in control or have none?
Neither. I prefer shared control.
11. How do you feel about choking?
We tried this for the first time while we were on vacation. Surprisinly, I actually enjoyed it. In fact, I even asked for it a couple of times.
12. Have you ever vajazzled?
Um. No.
13. Can you yoodle? (remember I said I am drunk)
Perhaps Daisy meant yodling? Either way, my answer is no.
14. What is the sexiest thing you own in your opinion?
Hm. Perhaps the new dress I just bought in Costa Rica. Or the black top. I don't really feel like most of my clothes are very sexy. I really need to start hitting the gym again. Oh, and more hot yoga, please!
15. Favorite kind of alcohol that makes you horny?
Any? Perhaps tequila will get me the most. Or Malibu rum. Or just about anything fruity (but NOT cherry. Eww.)
16. Have you ever had sex on a full bladder?
Not that I can remember.
Well, actually, I do recall having to stop sex in order to go pee,
so I guess that would count.
17. Biggest turn on in a man and biggest turn on in a woman?
Gee, idk. There are so many factors.
Confidence, possibly.
18. Do you like oral sex?
Giving or receiving? Of course I enjoy both.
19. Do you think you could watch your partner/signif other be with someone else?
Absolutely!
20. I am drunk remember so I am going to show a picture...wanna share? ya don't have to only if you dare....
Normally I wouldn't hesitate, but I'm at work
without any pictures that I could easily upload. :(
and lastly
21. Have you ever tried ben-wa balls?
Yeah. They're fun.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - these questions made me laugh!

    vajazzled?
    yoodling?

    I want some of what she was drinking. :)

    And BTW, yes you do too have sexy things. helllllo? panties.

    (and can you please tell me the point of ben-wa balls?) *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya I meant yodeling...I was drunk remember. Maybe I still am.

    15 months with no sex...wowza chica!

    I like loud!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. foxy - I'll have whatever she's drinking, too. :) How could I forget about sexy panties?? Ben-wa balls are fun for a little excitement during the day. You can leave them in and just feel the slight vibrations as you walk or cross your legs. Mmm.

    Daisygirl - I love your questions. :) I like loud, too.

    LGS - *blushing* Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya I meant yodeling...I was drunk remember. Maybe I still am.

    15 months with no sex...wowza chica!

    I like loud!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)