Wednesday, January 19, 2011

End of Paradise:(

I am back in the Denver airport.
Having a drink and waiting for my connecting flight back to MSP.

Back to the grind tomorrow. :(

I had such a fabulous vacation and took lots of naughty pictures, which you know I'm excited to share with all of you! You can look forward to some fun posts over the next few days (or so. I'm sure I'll be very busy at work tomorrow, playing catch-up. ugh.).

I just want to thank, once again, all my lovely guest bloggers who helped keep my little blog alive while I was gone. THANK YOU! :) And thanks to all of you who left me/them such lovely comments. I'll definitely be answering them all. :-*

9 comments:

  1. Too bad for you, wonderful for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what advizor said. Welcome back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh. {{big hugs}}

    It wasn't the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!
    Sorry its back to the grind.
    Hope it was a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone. Dare I say it's good to be back? Well, except for the fucking negative degree weather and the fact that I have to be a work. Oh, how I wish I were still at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    Sorry its back to the grind.
    Hope it was a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh. {{big hugs}}

    It wasn't the same without you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)