Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favorite FMF (guest post, continued)

I know you're all anxiously awaiting fun, sexy stories from my vacation, but I'm already back at work and running short on time to process and write. I did update my Project 365 last night, so you can go there to get a glimpse of some of my vacation adventures. Hopefully I'll get some stories written this weekend; although, it is shaping up to be quite busy.

Last night I received an email from my sister with the continuation of her FMF guest post from while I was on vacation. I know it will help tide you over until I can get some good stories blogged myself.

**********
(continued from here)

I took a short breathless moment to look at her beautiful body. I was mesmerized by the contrast of her long, dark cascading hair against her alabaster skin. She was even more beautiful completely undressed. Her long legs, tight round ass, and large plump breasts were absolutely tantalizing.

With a sly look toward my husband and his quick nod of approval, I led her to the couch. I continued to lay soft kisses on her lips and neck. I moved with grace and hunger. As I sat her down on the couch, I began to caress her soft, delicate skin. I traced the movement of my hands with light kisses to the softness of her full round breasts. Here I lingered. I let my mouth and tongue go to work. I began by kissing around each breast. Then I began to swirl my tongue over her breast and worked my way toward her very hard nipples. Once I arrived, my tongue began to dance across her nipple and I coaxed it into my hot mouth. Her moans began to increase in volume and I was excited that I could make her make those sounds. I lingered at her breasts; licking and sucking. Every now and then I would glance up at my husband watching this scene and my pussy would tighten with desire as I watched him watch me.

I, then, kissed and licked my way down her belly to her glistening, pretty pink pussy. My hands caressed down her thighs and back up and I felt the heat between her legs. I wanted to taste that pussy, but I also wanted to tease. So, I started kissing up the inside of her long toned thighs. My hot mouth eventually finding its way to her sweet pussy. Oh, my. I couldn’t believe how hot she was and how wet my pussy was. I knew my husband was really enjoying the show as he sat at the end of the couch stroking his massive cock. I returned my attention to her pussy. It was so sweet. I licked. I sucked. I heard her moans become louder. I felt her hands on the back of my head and her legs clasped around me. I felt her start to buck. I brought her to orgasm and tasted her sweet honey as I lapped up every drop. As her orgasm subsided, I slowly removed my mouth from between her thighs only to feel her reach for me. Her mouth hungry. She rose up slightly to pull my face to hers and kissed me. Hard. I almost exploded as her soft hands began caressing my bare skin.

She pulled me down on the couch next to her and continued kissing me as she stroked my breasts. She left my mouth and began to kiss down my neck to my breasts. She lingered here and licked and sucked. Her mouth felt so good. Her tongue darting across my nipples causing them to become erect. She licked down my belly to my pussy and began to eat. Each caress of her tongue made me gasp with delight. By this time my husband could no longer keep his distance. As she was licking my pussy, he came up beside me and fed me his giant cock (I love sucking cock). I was in heaven. She ate. I sucked. I came.

5 comments:

  1. wow! that's a fantastic story,

    I have got to get an invitation to your next family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when is sis going to guest on a Thursday? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hot when I read it the first time, it's even hotter now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)