Friday, January 7, 2011

To all my lovely fans ...

I have safely made it to the Denver airport! In one more hour, I will be on my way to San Jose. Beautiful hiking and beach lounging (and some naughtiness, for sure) are in store. I can't even begin to describe my excitement level. Hopefully I'll be able to nap on the redeye because I don't want to waste a single minute of my vacation sleeping ... or perhaps I do ...

I'll be flying back to the cold winter on January 19th, so look for some yummy vacation stories soon thereafter. I promise lots of pictures and, if I'm brave, perhaps I'll even share a video. :-*

In the meantime, I have a great line-up of guest posts while I'm away (starting Sunday), so please continue to stop by!

See you all in a couple weeks!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

7 comments:

  1. You had me at "naughtiness." Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your trip! And take lots of naughty pictures to share when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was flying away some where warm... Have fun! Send us some hot thoughts soon....

    ~Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13messages - naughtiness gets 'em every time. hehe. And I had a great trip!

    Hubman - Naughty pics coming soon.

    Os - Will do! (or did, now)

    HSC - Did you get all my hot thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13messages - naughtiness gets 'em every time. hehe. And I had a great trip!

    Hubman - Naughty pics coming soon.

    Os - Will do! (or did, now)

    HSC - Did you get all my hot thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at "naughtiness." Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)