Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TMI Tuesday: Travel Edition

So, I haven't posted anything since Jan 1st (when I did post 3 times, so I guess it's okay). I was feeling like I really needed to post something today, but I'm feeling a little uninspired at the moment.

In checking out some of my regular blogs, I stumbled upon the Infidelity Chronicles. They had posted a Travel edition of TMI Tuesday, and I really liked the questions, so I thought I'd play along today. I thought it was also appropriate considering my upcoming trip to Costa Rica (3 days, 5 hours...). So, here goes. My first ever TMI Tuesday.

What is the longest distance you've ever driven/flown/etc. to get sex?
I flew from Minneapolis to Seattle. Mmmm....good times. I still claim that I've never really visited Seattle since I didn't much leave his apartment while I was there. I was a flight attendant at the time and could fly anywhere pretty inexpensively. We were going to try the whole gf/bf thing, but it only lasted that one trip. Not sure we even really talked or emailed much after that. Guess we weren't meant to be.

Do you abide by the motto "If sex happens while I'm in another area code than my partner then it's not cheating"?
Absolutely not! Cheating is cheating. Besides where I live, you could be in another area code in less than a 5 minute drive. I don't think that's exactly what the motto is talking about. My husband and I do have an  open relationship, but we'd still never do anything behind the other's back. Usually I'm too excited about anything I'm doing to keep it from him.

Have you ever had a romantic fling with a stranger while on vacation?
That guy in Seattle? Well, I actually met him while I was visiting a friend in Hawaii. One of the first nights I was visiting her, we all went out with her boyfriend, who was in the Navy, and a few of their other friends. I hooked up with this guy, and we pretty much were together for the rest of the trip. I was a pretty bad friend and ditched the friend I was visiting most of the time. The time I spent with her I was pretty hungover and probably not the best company. Still, one of my favorite vacations.

Soon, we'll be heading out to Costa Rica, so who knows? Perhaps a little strange naughtiness will happen (a girl can hope).

Have you ever had sex with someone from another country?
Sadly, no. Again, perhaps Costa Rica...?

Have you ever moved to another city/state/country for a man?
No. But I have moved to another state to get out of a relationship, but that's a post for another day. Worst break-up in the history of break-ups. Well maybe not, but I think it ranks right up there. I'll let you be the judge once I write the damn post.

7 comments:

  1. I was born and raised in Holland, love to be able to change that answer to the second to last question.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm travelling for business to Florida... maybe I should get me some out of country action!! ;)

    Wishing you lots of fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some distance for sex! I crossed state lines and that is about it.

    My husband and I are in the beginnings of an open relationship...hmmm may have to email you sometime!

    I want sex in Italy please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @H - Mmm...I've always wanted to go to Holland.

    @France - Yes, yes you should!

    @Daisygirl - Email me anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting questions...and even more interesting answers. Nice one!
    Cheers!
    Dyna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)