Saturday, January 1, 2011

OPW: Week 9

Last week of OPW for 2010! My boss was at our corporate offices all week, so it was pretty quiet in my corner of the office. I hope you enjoy this week's tasty treats. :-*

Monday
*click*
to see my matching panties
Tuesday
Not sure why, I think this may be my favorite of the week.
I really like it. Do you?
(no click)
Wednesday
*click*
for a view under that incredible red bra
Thursday
Mmmmm.... Tasty.....
*click*
to see where else my fingers were playing
Friday
Do you like my new boots?
*click*
for another view

Don't forget to check out the OPW tab at the top for more Office Pic fun.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my day a good bit sexier. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have totally inspired me to be naughty today....love the boots fruckin hot!
    Sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And great boots....

    I love the thought that you're inspiring others to be naughty too. :-)

    Cheers, and Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica thinks yours are bigger, but I think her breasts and yours look very much alike. I also think a side-by-side comparison is in order ;-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lola. I hadn't heard of OPW, but I like it. I like all of the pics, but I love Thursday's. Tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13messages - You're welcome! I love making your day a bit sexier.

    Daisygirl - Being naughty is the best way to start the new year! Glad I could be your inspiration.

    Max - Have I inspired you to be naughty as well? ;)

    Hubman - I'm totally up for a side-by-side comparison!

    SCM - I'm pretty sure that OPW is purely a Lola thing. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely a hawt woman! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hon. love the boots. black. zippy. up to your knees. what's not to love? and you know......cute panties, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. foxy - black, zippy boots. cute panties. What else does a girl need? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot as always Lola! Love the navy blue set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)