1. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Yes, Costa Rica!! And the Bahamas (over 10 years ago gasp)
2. FIRST JOB? Family business and then Hardee's
3. WHAT WOULD YOU DO AT AN ORGY? Have SO much fun!!
4. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope. Never even broken a bone. **Now, where's some wood for me to knock**
5. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? I don't know...my laugh...??
6. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX? AND WITH WHOM? Monday morning around 3:30am with my husband
7. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom's mom's mom.
8. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST TURN OFF OF
- Men - Looks (Um. Yeah. I know I can be a bit shallow.)
- Women - Nosy or too into themselves
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY BAD HABITS? Oh sure...procrastination, zoning out
10. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I haven't really been angry in a very long time. I know I used to run (wouldn't mind doing that some more). Crying generally helps.
11. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? Definitely rather lose. Gaining is so. much. easier. :)
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE? I don't think I have one. At least nothing that comes to mind right away.
I actually made it to the gym this morning. I woke early enough, but it still took me 45+ minutes to get all my shit together, which meant for quite a short run. I plugged my iPod into the treadmill, and it flipped out, froze. I walked for 4 min fighting with it before giving up and running sans music. The run was relatively good. 19 min total; 10:19 min/mi (including w/u and c/d, which generally fucks up my time a little. blah).
I'm totally in love with the Easy A soundtrack!! I've been listening to it on repeat for days now. So many good songs.
#1 (and my new theme song) - Sexy Silk by Jessica Cornish
#2 The Wolf by The Miniature Tigers
#3 Numba 1 (Tide is High) by Kardinal Offishall
#4 Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
#5 When Life Gives Me Lemons I Make Lemonade by The Boy Least Likely To
Of course, I'm really loving almost all of the songs on the album. I just found all these videos on YouTube, but I haven't actually watched any of them, but figured I'd link to them anyway.
The thong I'm wearing feels amazing today.
My hair has gotten way. too. long. I desperately need to make an appointment for a cut and color.
I'm actually pretty excited about my relatively healthy and yummy lunch today. Homemade bean and kale soup. Salad with Roasted Garlic & Rosemary dressing. Celery sticks/Baby carrots. Red grapes. Pretzel M&Ms. Is it lunchtime yet??
I bought some all-natural / organic (I think) face wash yesterday. Hopefully it will help with the breakouts I've been having. I'm so tired of not having a beautiful, clear complexion.