Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Memories: Cunnilingus

I know, I know. Monday is nearly over, and I'm just getting around to writing this post. I have absolutely no good excuse either. I've spent this snowy holiday doing other completely unproductive tasks.

tumblr
*****
This will probably be a relatively boring memory. I honestly can not remember my first time experiencing cunnilingus. What does that say about me? About the giver?

I can tell you that this never happened for me until my first long-term boyfriend, A. Not until after I'd had vaginal sex. Not until I was in my 20s.

Sad.

While I don't remember any details of a first time. I do recall many times when A would do this to me. He was quite skilled. I recall wrapping my legs around his head. As my orgasm would mount, my thighs would involuntarily squeeze together. He didn't seem to mind and would continue to eat and eat until I'd beg him to stop, my body convulsing in pleasure.

So, while the first time may not have been the most memorable, I definitely have lots of yummy memories of subsequent times.

*****
Now it's your turn. Tell us about your first experience, either receiving or giving. I had some troubles with the linky last week, but I'm going to give it another try. If you've written a post on this, please link up, so we can read all about it.

*****
Next week: My first MFM

10 comments:

  1. I figured I'd just put this post as the first one in the linky list even though you clearly already read it. :) I just wanted to test to see if the linky widget was working. It appears that it is, so go ahead and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not so sure if the linky thing above worked, so i just copied the link here. http://thesocalledconnection.blogspot.com/2010/07/dirty-deed-july-6-2010.html

    however, in all honestly, there isn't a whole lot to read. but you will be able to read that the time that i documented in the link is the VERY FIST TIME IT EVER HAPPENED....

    yes, you read that correctly. it's a shame really.

    and worse, it's not happened since.

    i loved the feeling of him going down on me MORE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

    nuff said. you see, even that photo you have put with this post totally turns me on more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not remember the first time either. I do know I was not comfortable with it because I was not really schooled in anything sexual- I do recall not being comfortable with what was going on there for I didn't enjoy it. It wasn't until my b-friend now hubby did it that I found it pleasurable.

    Gah- I want my daughter to know more than I did

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. first time I experienced cunnilingus was pretty damn memorable. Don't fancy going into extreme detail though, so I'm just writing it as a comment.

    It was a few weeks before I lost my virginity, on the floor of an empty classroom, during half term. I remember it being pretty chilly.. and he seemed more curious than anything. And I gave my first blow job straight afterwards. I don't know if either of us got much pleasure out of the experience.. it was sort of like "I wonder what that feels li... oh! Okay."

    Haha.. anyway, thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The linky thing isn't working for me. I'll try again later. But my memories and some related thoughts are here (http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com/2011/02/on-eating-pussy.html).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max and That Girl, Thanks so much for linking up. I look forward to dropping by your blogs to read all about it. :)

    Chapter Two, I'm right there with you...not being schooled in things sexual. Yes, we need to be better about educating our daughters! Glad it's pleasurable for you now.

    LGS, Thanks for sharing. Wow. Such a public place for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy...not sure I can remember really. I think it was an older man...I was 24. I was still a bit shy & embarassed. He went down on me...and I felt what I can only describe as a tickle or flutter. I thought...hey, that felt pretty good! I honestly think that was also my first orgasm given my someone else! Lol. Not much to speak of then...but still it was something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goddess, Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goddess, Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Max and That Girl, Thanks so much for linking up. I look forward to dropping by your blogs to read all about it. :)

    Chapter Two, I'm right there with you...not being schooled in things sexual. Yes, we need to be better about educating our daughters! Glad it's pleasurable for you now.

    LGS, Thanks for sharing. Wow. Such a public place for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)