Friday, February 18, 2011

Honey, I'm Home

We started by pretending to take a nap. I snuggled in tight, moving my hand down to wrap my fingers around his cock. I tenderly stroked for a bit before turning and moving my head down to give him a lick. Then I moved my pussy over his mouth. I wanted some good licking myself. We 69'ed for a bit.
He was doing a really great job.
Licking.
Probing.
And omygod the sucking!!

It felt so amazing tonight. :)
In 69, I can't really get as deep on his cock, so after a bit I turned around and took him deep in my mouth.
Deep in my throat.
And let him linger there for a bit.

Then as much as he wanted me to go deep again, I told him no.
I climbed up on top of him and slid my pussy down onto his cock.

I ground my pussy deep onto his shaft, cumming almost immediately...
My body quivering in ecstasy.

I was so fucking wet!
It was really slurpy sounding. :)
I asked him if it sounded good. Mmmhmm.
I told him to make it louder.

And he really started pounding into me.
I leaned over, so I could really watch his cock sliding in and out of me.
It looked so good.

Then I got up onto my feet, still crouching over him.
Our sheets were soaked.

He choked me a couple times, but kept stopping. Thinking he was going too far (which I didn't think he was, but my lips were actually numbing a little, so maybe he was). I started to lean back, so I could lie on my back.
Don't. You're not gonna want to. It's really wet.
I lied back anyway. :)
He entered me again while I lifted my legs in the air and grabbed hold of my big toes - keeping my legs up and extended in a perfect V. My head hanging off the edge of the bed.

I asked if he wanted to choke me again.
No. I'm going to cum.

Nice and deep, he continued fucking me.
Cumming deep inside.

10 comments:

  1. "And omygod the sucking!!"

    That is the line every husband wants to hear. We love doing it, and we love it even more when you love us doing it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to experience exactly what he did... with you... so erotic.. "he wanted me to go deep agian, I told him no" I love the control. hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty rarely that I can show that much control. It was kind of a turn-on for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)