Monday, December 27, 2010

Should have

One day last week, I was walking from the shuttle to work with CB. He asked me if I liked living in my apartment building. I said it wasn't really anything special, but I love the convenience of living across the street from campus. I asked why he was asking, and he said he was going to be looking for a new place to live come the summer.

Here's how it should have gone from there.

Me: I could show you my apartment, if you'd like to get a feel for the layout and whatnot.
CB: That would be great.
Me: How about tonight after work?
CB: Sure, that would be fine.

***

Later that day, after work.

I lead CB into the building and down the hall to my apartment. I slip off my coat, throwing it over the back of the chair, and kick off my shoes. Before he has a chance to do the same, I turn around and grab him by his belt. I kneel in front of him, quickly unbuckling and watching his slacks fall to the floor. I lean in and tease his cock with my breath, delighted to see it beginning to grow inside his boxers. I kiss and tease him through the thin layer of fabric until I can take no more. I reach in and grab hold of his cock with one hand while pushing his boxers down with the other.

I lick.
I kiss.
I tease.

I open wide and take his cock into my mouth, burying my nose into his belly. I can hear him gasp in pleasure. I can feel him throb and flex inside my mouth, my throat. I stay down deep for a bit, moving my head slighty from side to side. I come up for air, and wrap my lips tightly around his glans.

I kiss.
I lick.
I suck.

I slide my lips up and down his shaft, making his cock so slippery wet. Bobbing up and down, up and down. I sink back down deep. The intensity rises within him. The shock of my agressiveness is too much for him. He cums deep in my throat. Grabbing my hair. Grinding into my face.

As his orgasm slowly subsides, I continue sucking, licking, kissing. I want to keep him nice and hard. With his cock still in my mouth, I help him remove his shoes, pants, boxers. There is still a tour to be given, and I am far from being finished.

I lead him through the apartment. My hand wrapped around his cock. Pointing out the livingroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom. With fresh sheets and new comforter. I stand tall and kiss him deeply on the lips before pushing him back onto the bed.

I climb atop him and slip his still-hard cock into my dripping pussy. He glides in so nicely. I slide up and down his shaft. He feels so good filling me up. I slowly sink back down. I grind my hips, sinking lower, feeling his throbbing cock deep inside me. Hitting me in just the right spot. I grind more and more, feeling the intensity grow, until I can barely take it anymore. I lift slightly, place his hands on my hips, bend over and whisper in his ear,

"I want you to fuck me now."

With his hands on my hips, he begins lifting his pelvis, working his cock deep inside me. Fast. Furious. My body begins to tremble. My hips begin to buck incessantly. Sweat drips down my lovely tits. He feels so. damn. good. I moan and scream in pleasure. He continues pumping into me until my shaking subsides and I collapse on his chest.

"So, what do you think of the apartment?" I smile coyly, completely spent.

15 comments:

  1. There is always time for a follow-up invitation. Dont' let a good opportunity go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddamn Lola! So freaking hot.

    This CB kid just has no idea what could be in store for him and I am insanely jealous! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you I'm looking for a new place? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GoodWill - Hehe. No idea at all. I can only hope that he is having as dirty of thoughts as I am.

    @Hubman - It might be a bit of a squeeze for a family of four, but I'd be *happy* to give you a tour. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOT. Just found your blog love it.

    I read your lasted post and must excuse myself before eagerly reading more... ps I am looking for an appartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came back from the bathroom at work, read another post of yours, saw that sexy body of yours and I have to go an excuse myself agian.

    Ps you blog has the same feel as mine, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. @H - Welcome, welcome! So glad you found my blog. :) I'd be happy to give you the tour; however, it is fucking cold here. How about you show me an apt down south?

    @H (again) - Welcome back! Hope you come back again and again...and again. I'm excited to check out your blog, too. ;) You have some very intrguing titles in your popular posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading that! It's great the fantasies we think up for people! If only the poor boy knew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @slowburn - Fantasies about people we know are always the best! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @slowburn - Fantasies about people we know are always the best! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goddamn Lola! So freaking hot.

    This CB kid just has no idea what could be in store for him and I am insanely jealous! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is always time for a follow-up invitation. Dont' let a good opportunity go to waste.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)