Saturday, November 13, 2010

OPW: Week 2

OPW - Office Pics of the Week

Seems like many people really enjoyed my naughty office pics last week, so I thought I'd make it a thing.

Here's this week's Top 3:

Hiked up skirt at my desk
I LOVE the swish-y effect!

Those are some sexy tights!

Love the Spring-ness of these panties--especially before a weekend forecasted with cold and snow.


So, tell me. Should I do this weekly?
How many pics each week would you want to see?
I took more than 40 pics this week. Choosing just 3 was difficult.
Any preference on the type of pics?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you should definitely do it weekly. Great idea. And one should be a click-through to something...interesting. ;-)

    Nice pics this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that making this a weekly feature is an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!! Anything to make the work week more bearable, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Max - What a great idea to make one (at least) a click-through! Don't know why I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as many as you like Lola...just don't stop...got to keep me droolin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I fully support this idea. I've said it before, but I love the naughtiness in an otherwise sterile environment.

    As for how many to include each week...hell, we'll take as many as you give us!!!

    The 3 this week were just plain hot. Guess it's probably a good and bad thing that no one dresses like that in my office! haha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)