Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In the Kitchen

I leaned my ass against the cupboard under the sink, gazing out towards the sheerly-covered window.

I spit on my fingers and brought my right hand down to my clit. Rubbed briefly. Slid my fingers along my slit, coating my lips with juices.

I slipped two fingers deep, deep into my pussy. Just as you like.

My body began to tremble.

I pulled them out and rubbed my clit some more. hard. fast. furious.
Doubling my body over in pleasure.

I could feel my body nearing the edge, wanting more.

I slipped my fingers back inside.
Pumping.
Wriggling.
Fucking.

Back to my clit.

Legs trembling.

Back in my pussy.

Fucking. fucking. fucking.

Oh.
Oh.
OH!

Convulsions. Sweet convulsions.

Total collapse to the kitchen floor.

Oh.

fuck.

yeah.

8 comments:

  1. You never disappoint, had I been there I would have loved to suck the juice off your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description. Sounds wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what is cooking in your kitchen.

    For the ending I'm imagining "....as she came hard, she shoved three wet fingers into Marcus's mouth which he sucked on while reaching over and pinching one of her hard nipples..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alex - You're welcome to suck my fingers. Anytime.

    @Marcus - Ooh! What a perfect ending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing post... I'm glad I was strolling through the archives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Advizor54, You know you're welcome to stroll. Anytime! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing post... I'm glad I was strolling through the archives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never disappoint, had I been there I would have loved to suck the juice off your fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)