Monday, November 15, 2010

Hands

I never really knew I had a thing for hands until a few months ago.
Perhaps it's my heightened sexual awareness as of late.

Anyway, I sit behind a guy in one of my classes, and one day, early in the semester, I caught a glimpse of his hands.
Gorgeous, beautiful, perfect hands.

I could feel a dampness begin to seep through me as I imagined what he could do with those hands.

Running through my short red hair.
Touching, caressing my body.
Rubbing my lips, my clit.

Spreading my lips and inserting one finger into my pussy.
Two fingers.
Three fingers.
Four.
Until his whole hand is pushing, throbbing, penetrating.

Oh, how I'd love for those hands to violate me!

Now, everywhere I look I notice hands.

The other day, I caught a glimpse of my husband's hands...and I nearly lost it!
I'd never really noticed them before, but they are hot.
Incredibly hot.

Mmmm...hands....

6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to have a variety of favorite body parts aside from the usual and obvious ones.

    I've heard more than one comment from women recently about hands, this is something that I was not aware of until recently. It's good to hear these little tidbits, you just never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Personally, sex is never just about the obvious, the in and out. It's about the feeling. I love the full body contact, the feel of a woman's skin as I run my hands *all* over, feeling muscles tighten in pleasure, running my tongue over those sensitive spots.

    Yep, it's a full body experience...and I love using my hands as much as it sounds like you enjoy having them on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GoodWill - The obvious in and out is good, but I agree, the full body contact is better. Mmmm...a man who knows how to use his hands! :) Mmmmm. Mmmm. Just gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to rub you down with our 4 soft hands......4 is better than 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @FF69 - Mmm...double the pleasure, double the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Personally, sex is never just about the obvious, the in and out. It's about the feeling. I love the full body contact, the feel of a woman's skin as I run my hands *all* over, feeling muscles tighten in pleasure, running my tongue over those sensitive spots.

    Yep, it's a full body experience...and I love using my hands as much as it sounds like you enjoy having them on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)