Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mismatched

How important is matching?
Is it sexy to wear mismatching lingerie?

Here's a peek at what I put on under my clothes today. Yes, I did snap these pics in the bathroom at work. I'm a total junky now.

I chose the bra because it has good lift, and today was cleavage day. self-proclaimed. no, i don't work in a office with such a proclaimed day. wouldn't that be fun?

I chose the panties because they were the top pair in my drawer, and I knew the matching panties were in need of a wash.

So, tell me... Hot or Not?

Ladies, do matching under-things make you feel sexier, more confident, in better spirits? Does it matter?

Gents, what's your preference? Is matching truly sexier? Does it matter?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

UPDATE: I've added a poll on matching to my upper right side bar. :)
Poll Results: Matching bra and panties....
  • Always - 37%
  • Are like a treasure hunt under your clothes - 37%
  • Don't really matter - 1%
  • Only for a hot date - 1%
  • Never - 0

14 comments:

  1. Not super important, but if it is a super sexy night I am looking for I like to be matching.
    It does make me think of myself in a more sexy way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's important! Rock that mismatch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually prefer a bit of mismatch. Just one of my quirks maybe. You look fantastic and that bra is seriously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never understood the need to match.

    Clean? Yes!
    Matching? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matching is not a prime consideration...my favs are black and white.. but more important is the ability to fill your lingerie...just like you fill those knickers Lola !! another drool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never match- unless planning on a hot date

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronica is dedicated to always matching! While I definitely appreciate her effort to do so, if she didn't I'm not even sure if I would even notice much less care.

    I'm in full support of cleavage day, along with workplace bathroom pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the mismatching!! its like a hidden treasure hunt under the clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @SB - Ok. This seriously made me giggle...a treasure hunt under the clothes...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I'm allowed to see them, that's usually enough for me, however, I do love lingerie and it's always a special treat to see something new and cute, something that she picked just for you.

    It makes me feel important, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I'm allowed to see them, that's usually enough for me, however, I do love lingerie and it's always a special treat to see something new and cute, something that she picked just for you.

    It makes me feel important, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never match- unless planning on a hot date

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think it's important! Rock that mismatch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not super important, but if it is a super sexy night I am looking for I like to be matching.
    It does make me think of myself in a more sexy way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)