1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You:
A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance. B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab.
C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop.
D) Get your car, pick up him/her luggage and speed to the airport. Of course, D is the most appealing (but it would require me owning a car. haha!), because then Lola could work her magic and get his trip off to a great start. *wink*
2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination:
A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress. B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details.
C) Wherever the dart lands on the map.
D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home. It's kind of a toss up of A or B, but I think I'd ultimately choose B because I don't really like lying on a beach all alone.
3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and:
A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio.
B) Invite the neighbors, light a fire and sing camping songs all night. C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like chess.
D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you! I'm not really one for chess, but...
4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do? A) Sign it
B) Just not get married If he is my dream guy, then the prenup will be fair. Plus, if we are marrying for love, then the rest shouldn't matter.
5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry? Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the golden gate bridge. Read about it HERE Wow. This is just weird. I can't think of any inanimate object I would marry.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!