1. You’re on a speed date. You’ve got 7 minutes with the potential partner. You already know the person’s name. What are the first three questions you would ask? What do you do for fun? Does your wife know you're here? What are you looking for? (Honestly, I'm not sure I would ask any of these questions. Well, maybe the first one, and then see where the conversation goes.)
2. Have you ever participated in speed dating? Did you get a regular date/second date out of it? I have not. I always thought it would be kind of fun, though.
3. Do you participate in online dating? How many dates have you had as a result of online dating sites/matches? Before I was married, I went on a couple (2, maybe 3) dates through match.com (is that still a site?). After being married, we've gone on 2 dates via craigslist.
4. You are attracted to:
a. Who people are? Smart, funny, and yes, physically attractive
b. What people have? Not really sure. Have a sense of humor. Have a great personality. Has money?? :-)
c. What they can do? Hold a conversation. Treat me like I'm the most important.
5. What “little red flag” will cause you to end a date or immediately decide this person isn’t for you? I'm honestly not really sure.
6. What do you feel you need to sacrifice or have sacrificed to be a part of a relationship? I don't feel I've ever really had to sacrifice much. Sure, I don't always get what I want, but really I think that's better. I don't spend nearly as much money on clothes and food and drinks because now what I spend affects both of us.
7. If you cooked for your date, what would you cook? Ooh. I'm not sure. Probably a pasta dish. I make a really great spaghetti pie. Or if I have a lot of time to prepare, I'd possibly find a new recipe.
8. At the end of a first date, how would you kiss your date? Well, now, this would entirely depend on the overall feeling of the date. I've ever been above fucking on the first date. I'd say probably any of these options are viable - depending on the end-of-date vibe (and perhaps how much I'd had to drink).
a. Press your lips against theirs
b. Gentle kiss on the cheek
c. Lots o’ tongue, like you’re on a tonsil exploration
d. I don’t kiss on the first date
Bonus: You just put up a profile on a dating site. You must describe yourself in 10 words or less. What are your 10 words? Confident, sensual woman who enjoys new experiences and meeting new people. (Ok. So, that's 11 words. 10 words was too difficult. Even these 11 words don't really describe me, but might be appropriate for a dating profile). Now it's your turn...what 10 words would you use to describe Lola?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free erotica movie from JoyBear Pictures. Contest ends 9/18/2011 @ 11: 59pm CDT.