Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TMI Tuesday - Two Weeks in One

Ok, I really liked the questions for TMI Tuesday last week, but I never got around to actually answering them and publishing a post. So, when I saw that this week's questions were just a continuation from last week, I simply couldn't resist.

TMI Tuesday 7/5
1. If you could clone yourself, what part of your duties would you hand over to the clone:  (pick one)
a. Paying the bills
b. Cooking
c. Having sex with your significant other
d. Going to your job on your behalf
Absolutely, positively, hands-down I would choose D. I really dislike my job, and even more than that, I dislike waking up to an alarm and having to be somewhere for specified hours. I'm a lounger at heart. Plus, if I didn't have to work, perhaps this little blog wouldn't be nearly so neglected.

2.When you are performing oral sex on a lover is it generally:
a. Because you are trying to warm them up and have it lead to intercourse
b. You love to give oral pleasure
c. They want it, so you oblige but don’t really like it

d. You like to worship cock or pussy
Honestly, it really depends on the day and my mood. Sometimes I do it for a warm-up because I really want to be fucked. Sometimes I really do love giving it and wouldn't dream of doing anything else. Of course this almost always will lead to it being a warm-up. I know this might come as a shocker, but sometimes I do it just because Jasper wants it even though I'm not really in the mood for it.

3. What part of  love making does your partner speed through?
a. seduction
b. foreplay
c. the deed itself
I'm not really sure that seduction is ever really on his mind. I would love to be a bit more wined and dined. Not that I am complaining. I'm never, ever denied. Yeah, I'm pretty damn spoiled.

4. What part do you wish they’d speed through?
I hate to admit this, but oftentimes, I wish he'd speed through the deed itself. He can go a long, long time, and I'm actually quite the fan of a quickie. Usually my mind begins to wander and I think about how much I need to sleep cuz I have to work in the morning or how many things I need to get done around the house. Although, I do like sightseeing from time to time. :">

5. Who is the last person to grab your ass? When?
Jasper, of course! Recently, I'm sure, but I can't recall any specifics.

TMI Tuesday 7/12
1. Which would you rather do and why?
a. yard work or house work - This always seems like it would be a little less strenous.
b. hike or run - This is a really tough one. I run a lot, but if I could choose, I think I'd choose hiking. It's easier to slow down and really appreciate the beauty of nature when hiking than when running.
c. outdoor sports or indoor sports - I'd much rather be outside.
d. fast food burger from the drive-thru or sit-down salad - I'd rather sit down and savor.
e. yoga or aerobics - I don't do it very often, but I like the centering that yoga brings, and I'd rather run or bike to get in cardio.
f. ice-cream or cake; what kind? It just seems lighter and less filling. I'm not terribly picky about my ice cream. I recently had salted caramel, and it was really tasty. I'm also perfectly content with vanilla.
g. ice cubes or hot wax; where? why? Ooh! Definitely hot wax. Anywhere. Tummy. Tits. Nipples. Not so much pussy, unless I'm recently shaved. Otherwise, OUCH! when trying to remove it. I like the anticipation of the hot wax dripping on me.
h. beneath the sheets or on top? I like to start beneath the sheets, though it doesn't normally take too long before I throw the sheets aside. :D

2. What was your favorite subject in high school/secondary school/upper school?
I'm not sure I actually had a favorite. I was good in most subjects, and I enjoyed school for the most part, but I wasn't really passionate about any particular subject.

3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?
Almost never. I *try* but I generally have to get up so early, and I hate having to go to bed so early. Plus Jasper generally stays up so late that it's easy to stay up later than I should.

4. What is your favorite comfort food?
First thing that comes to mind is pizza. Is that a comfort food?

5. Do you match up your socks after washing and drying them, and before putting them away?
Absolutely!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Idk. Red? Cuz it's bold and bright. Well, maybe that's more the color I'd want to be. Doesn't really, truly describe me. Maybe I'm more of a pale yellow. Sunny and bright but still quiet and subtle.

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

3 comments:

  1. 4. The thing about pizzaa is even bad pizza is good.

    5. Yaay! Another one. That makes three of us with OCD. LOL

    As far a "doing the deed" for a long time, I am not a fan. After a while it hurts or gets monotonous. I much prefer the journey up to that point.

    Thanks for the two-fer :-)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hedone! Its good to hear I'm not the only one - on both the socks and the deed. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Hedone! Its good to hear I'm not the only one - on both the socks and the deed. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)