Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Save the Date

Yesterday's post mentioned I had a kind of big announcement to make.

Are you ready?


When? August 10th. All. Day. Long

And you're ALL invited! :)

I just love throwing my own birthday parties!

I promise this will be the day you'll want to keep close tabs on Sex Babble! It's gonna be a super fun birthday bash - complete with lots of lovely gifts for YOU, all my lovely readers.

Yes, that's right. Gifts.

Over the next couple weeks, I'll be posting a few giveaways right here on Sex Babble. Trust me. You won't want to miss out on these, so keep your eyes open for upcoming posts with all the details on how to enter. Winners will be announced throughout the day on Aug 10th for fabulous gifts from Nipple Charms, Joybear, Eden Fantasys and Yours Truly (that's me!).

I'm so excited to celebrate my birthday with you!

If you'd like to give me a gift (i.e. write a guest post) to help me celebrate, leave me a comment below or shoot me an email.

You know me, the more the merrier! I plan to make this the sexiest, most fun day any of my readers will have heretofore experienced on this blog!

Are you excited? 'Cuz I know I am.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the big day! Sounds very exciting and fun and of course sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - sounds like this blog is the place to be on August 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marcus & Red, Yep! You definitely won't want to miss this. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)