Monday, July 25, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Last week, Jasper and I went to see Transformers. I truly enjoyed this movie!

I thought the storyline was intriguing and a fun idea.

I loved the shiny, fancy cars! Plus all the action scenes were fun to watch.

But what I enjoyed the most was all the yummy eye candy. I guess they really wanted to be sure to appeal to the ladies out there that might not normally enjoy action movies by casting lots of yummy men.

First up... Josh Duhamel


Tall, dark, and handsome? Yes, please! I loved him in Las Vegas; he is just all kinds of yumminess.

Next up... 80s heartthrob, Patrick Dempsey


I mean, just look at those gorgeous eyes. He's done a lot of movies and TV, but I know and love him best from Can't Buy Me Love. I think that may be one of my favorite movies. :)

Of course there's... Shia LeBeouf


His is a bit more of a boyish charm, but I still enjoy drooling a little over this main star.

Can't forget... Tyrese Gibson


And... Lester Speight

And many others... I was pretty happy to see any of the fighting scenes when the men entered on the screen. *fans myself*

Seriously, ladies (okay, and men) if you haven't seen this movie yet, what are you waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)