Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TMI Tuesday 4/12

1. What is your favorite part of sex?
I know it's going to sound cliche, but I'm not afraid to admit that orgasm is my favorite part. I do love the build-up and the tease and so many other parts, but that feeling of complete, intense, overpowering ecstasy? Yeah, that's got to be my favorite. Hands down.

2. Have you asked your significant other or spouse what their biggest sexual fantasy is? Did you like it or are you not interested? What is it?
Hmm...Let me go ask right now...
He said, "My biggest sexual fantasy? I can't say I have a biggest. I just have a lot that are big."
I told him that was good enough for TMI Tuesday. :)) Hopefully, I have some fun times ahead of me.

3. Do you enjoy phone sex?
I have actually never really had phone sex. Honestly, it scares me a little. What would I say? Would it be erotic? I don't always like the sound of my own voice, but I think I could certainly get on board with someone talking dirty to me and just letting me gasp and moan and enjoy. Yes, that sounds very good indeed!

4. Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it? What is it?
Sexy? No, I can't really think of anything.

5. What's your favorite color lingerie?
I'm inclined to say red. I think that's just about the sexiest color! I personally don't really own anything that is sexy red, but I love to see a black and white photo with the red highlighted. If not red, then I'd say a bold orange. I also like the classic black.

6. Have you ever had sex with "just a friend" and gone back to "just being" friends?
Yes. You can read a little about it here.

7. If in a romantic relationship or marriage, what is the best thing about it right now?
I think the best thing is trying new things - sexually and otherwise. We have a lot of fun together in various exploits. Laughter is huge, of course, too.
 
Bonus: How did your last relationship end?
Horribly, actually. He broke up with me. Gave some BS reason about how he didn't like the way I dressed. Ridiculous. We'd met at church and both still went to church. We were in a congregation with mostly young adults like us, and days after he broke my heart, he basically told the whole congregation that he was available. What a douche!

Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

6 comments:

  1. 2. I hope so too, and that you'll write about them in your blog ;p

    3. One-way phone sex with me getting off is my kinda phone sex...lol

    Happy TMI Tuesday Lola!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hedone, I'll be sure to blog about any fulfilled fantasies. Perhaps I'll blog about those that interest me as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your TMI, I love the honesty in your #1 answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed your answers Lola (no shock here!).

    #7 was perfect.

    And yes, for the bonus...what a douche indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Your O's must be incredibly intense, nothing at all wrong with that :)

    3. I think you'd do just fine and would get into it once things heated up, just guessing though

    7. Sounds wonderful!

    Enjoyed reading your answers a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. H,
    Thanks. I do enjoy SO much about sex, but orgasm is definitely what keeps me cumming back for more. :))

    GoodWill,
    Thanks. :) Yeah, my relationship is pretty damn near perfect. ;)

    Marcus,
    1. Sometimes they are super intense and sometimes they are mild and sometimes they just don't happen, but in any case, they are my favorite!
    3. Perhaps you'd like to talk me through my first time? :)
    Glad you enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)