Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Memories: Hair Cut Part 2

Ok. This is going to be a really quick memory.

Last week, I described what happened after I first drastically cut my hair. The next time I cut my hair drastically was actually this past summer.

If you've been reading this blog from the beginning, you might know that I went through a bit of a sexual revolution myself in 2010. I started taking risks and enjoying more out of life. Jasper and I spent lots more time talking about our fantasies.

One of which was multiple partners.

August of last year, I chopped my hair the shortest I've ever had it. Again, it was a liberating and freeing experience.

I felt alive.
I felt beautiful.
I felt like a new woman.

Of course, the craziness that was to ensue was only just beginning with that hair cut.

Within two months, Jasper and I had our first threesome encounter, and it was delicious.

I know this isn't the best Monday Memory, but it's late, and I need to get to bed. Here's a picture of my hair when I first got in cut. Perhaps this will make up for the lameness of this post.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)