1. What sexually could you NOT give up for 40 days and 40 nights of sex?
Hmm...this is a tough one....
Kissing, I guess would have to be my answer. There is simply no way I could go 40 days and 40 nights without giving my husband a kiss of some sort. Everything else would be really difficult to abstain from, and I really wouldn't want to, but ultimately, I probably could.
2. As the weather improves would you have sex outdoors? If yes, where?
Oh, yes! Absolutely - even though it is tricky as we do not have a yard or much privacy outdoors. I would like to have sex down by the river. Or camping under the stars.
3. What is the riskiest place you have had sex? And were you caught?
The riskiest place? I'd guess perhaps outside on campus. Luckily, we weren't caught.
4. Ever mixed food and sex? If so what was it and was it pleasurable?
I don't think so. At least nothing that I can readily recall.
5. Ever used a sex toy for something totally non sexual or something totally non sexual as a sex toy?
Sex toy for some nonsexual? Nope.
Something nonsexual as a sex toy? Candle wax, ice cubes, wine bottle, soda can. Nothing too remarkable. UPDATE: How could I forget hair clips, rubber bands, orange marker?
Bonus: German immigrants introduced the Easter rabbit, a symbol of fertility for the spring holiday. This past Sunday, did anyone attempt to fertilize your eggs or did you attempt to fertilize someone's eggs ;-)
I guess not. We did have sex about 4am or so Easter morning, but the finale occurred on my belly and tits. Not much chance of fertilization there. :)
Now skip on over to The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing today!