Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. Who would you call for bail money?
My hubs, I suppose. Athough, I doubt it would do any good.

2. Your life has been threatened unless you do one of the three following things. Which would you do? Why?
a. Do a sanctioned and well-promoted strip tease at a WWE event
b. Have sex with anyone of your choosing in a full of trash garbage dumpster
c. Star in your own Girls Gone Wild video knowing that it will be distributed, for free, in your hometown.

Damn! I don't know why, but for some reason sex in a Dumpster sounds incredibly hot. I'll have to find someone other than Jasper to do this with though; it would be WAY too dirty for him. Any volunteers?

3. What is your most hated chore on your household chore list?
Hmm...let's see...the most hated....? My first thought is the dishes (no dishwasher in my apt), because I really hate doing them, but then again, they are the first chore I do, so out of frequency, perhaps I need to choose something else. I really hate scrubbing the shower, too. Guess we'll go with that.

4. Do you perform any chores in the nude? Which one(s)?
I've been known to do just about any chore in the nude. Washing dishes, vacuumming, etc. Some days I just hate getting dressed.

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you turn out to do that?
For years, I wanted to be a teacher.
Now, I'm back in school working towards that and don't really see myself doing it.

6. One of your scars, how did you get it?
I don't think I have any scars.
I must've lived a tragically boring life.

7. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A couple Jasper-originals.
C'mon, folks...actual paintings. :)

8. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
I don't think so. I think I've caught myself grinding my teeth, but not often enough to admit that I do it.

9. What type of music do you listen to?
A variety. But sadly, most of my music collection dates to the late 90s/early 00s. If it's not a good beat and lyrics I can sing to, then I'm pretty happy.

BONUS: Buried or cremated? Why?
I'm pretty tempted to say cremated; although, it would probably piss off most of my family. That's not the reason, though. I'm a bit of a minimalist, so....it would take up less space. ;)

Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

6 comments:

  1. I agree, sex in a dumpster sounds exciting, but nothing too shitty LOL. Great answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers...

    love the 90s music music myself...although my tastes are pretty eclectic.

    and getting messy in a dumpster wouldn't bother me...i'm just not enough of a germaphobe for it to stop me. that being said...if it is a smelly dumpster...i wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much.

    oh, and as for #4...i'm the same. i would *not* get dressed everyday if i didn't absolutely need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7. Oh that's funny! (giggle)

    You should do all your chores in the nude, take photos and post. :-)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answers. And I'm with France about the dumpster - it could be very cool, as long as it's not too disgusting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, France. Yes, nothing too shitty. Or we could just use nose plugs. :)

    GoodWill, You, me, nose plugs. C'mon...let's get dirty! Clothing optional. Hehe.

    Hedone, Glad I could make you giggle. Naked chore pics? Great idea!

    Max, We all have our limits, I guess. It didn't specifically say, but since I get to pick the person, I'm gonna say I get to pick the dumpster, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7. Oh that's funny! (giggle)

    You should do all your chores in the nude, take photos and post. :-)

    -H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)