Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Playtime

I don't think I mentioned it, but Friday was my birthday. It was less than stellar, so we decided to celebrate on Saturday instead.

We slept in though that isn't anything new since we're both unemployed at the moment and got a bit of a later start than I'd have liked. Still, we managed to make time for some lovin' before heading out for the day.

I thought it would be a great time to try out some of our new toys.

I unwrapped the Mood Sensuous vibrator and handed it to Jasper.
I let him work me over with that while I checked out Sex! The Card Game of Sexual Positions.

Both of these toys were super fun! 

After I figured out the card game, I fully could enjoy the vibrator. Truth be told, the vibrator made figuring the card game out a little difficult, but nothing Lola couldn't handle.

Let me just say. This was the. best. vibrator. EVER!

It has 7 functions, but these aren't just your everyday, ordinary functions. They are ah-mazing! They don't just vary in speed and intensity like other vibrators I've tried. Some of these functions have delays and variations WITHIN one function. HEAVEN!!

I'm talking total bliss. This is guaranteed to bring any woman to a big O - over and over and over.

After getting a bit spent from the vibrator, we turned to the card game. Now, there are three ways to play this card game. I chose the Fortune Teller option. Basically, you shuffle the deck and then draw cards until you've drawn one of each color. Then, you do the positions on top in order - red, orange, yellow, white, and blue.

Here's what our combination looked like.
Sorry it's so blurry.
This was a terrific treat for me! And, I'm pretty sure that Jasper enjoyed it, too.

Can't wait to use both of these again.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And you are right, it was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)