Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tumblr Tuesdsay

Thanks for joining me for another week of Tumblr Tuesday!
If you play along on your own blog, please leave us the link in the comments below.

Here are a few of my favorites from this past week...

Happy New Year!
A week late, but still such a delicious treat. :)
via Mccallfan38

This one is for Freya, in particular.
I bet Od would love to see Spirit and Tradition in this beauty.
I know I would. :)
via The Things That Excite Me

Simply amazing.
via Make it Magnificent

Adorable panties, ass, and abs.

Breathtaking!
lori-rocks:

 Merry Christmas
 By Stephan Amm
via Bad Advice, Questionable Tactics


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)