Tuesday, December 20, 2011

♫Random Song of the Day♫ Bennie & the Jets

I got up early this morning to squeeze in a run before work.

It was COLD! My phone said it was 21°F and felt like 16°F. Needless to say, I was all bundled up.

Plus it was still quite dark, so I threw on my reflective vest and headlamp.
Safety first, y'know.

I bet I looked super sexy.
Maybe I'll snap a picture next time.

I got home from my run with perfect timing to see this scene.



Such a fun song.
Such fun eye candy.
Such a fun scene.

Makes me wanna dance on a bar.
I think I've probably gotten a bit too old for that.
But still ...
Someday ...
Maybe ...
Right?

A girl can dream...

Now, I'll have this song stuck in my head all day and a smile on my face.

Have you ever danced on a bar? What's a song that makes you smile and just feel good? What's the coldest temp you've ever gone for a run?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you looked very sexy, in a coal miner kinda way. ;-)

    No way are you too old to dance on a bar.  Someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too old to dance on a bar...I've never done it, but I'd like to!  Always looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Coal miner kinda way" - lovely!

    Will you catch me, if I fall? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since neither of us has done it, we should totally do it together. How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)