Friday, October 29, 2010

Half an Hour GONE

So, Jasper asked if I had time after work today to stop by our favorite naughty store (which happens to be just a few blocks from work) for some more lube.

Naturally, I was more than happy to oblige. :-)

That store completely sucks me in! There are so many things to look at...fun things I'd like to try.

Plus it's Halloween season, so the selection of costumes is phenomenal! But...I already have a costume for this weekend...

Anyway, before I knew it I'd been browsing more than half an hour. I paid for the lube and left.

Now off to shop for panties. Wonder how much time I'll lose doing that! Hahaha!

If anyone's interested in my opinion on the new (to us) lubes we're trying, let me know and I'll throw a post together about them. One is specifically designed for anal, so I'm excited to try that one, for sure.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that's awesome. Love it when time gets away from you so fast. Especially when doing something fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! And I wasted another hour and a half shopped for bras/panties. Bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! And I wasted another hour and a half shopped for bras/panties. Bad girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)