Monday, September 3, 2012

Interview with Destiny?

I had a job interview this afternoon. The interviewer (and owner) was young well, probably close to my age and HOT.

At least in the Justin Long sense. Yum.


















And his partner had one of those sexy Queen's English accents.

During the interview, I asked, "Could you describe for me what the typical day or week would look like for someone in this position?"
For the first few weeks, I'd like this person to shadow me closely.
I struggled to stay focused on the rest of his answer, as my mind drifted to the kind of naughtiness that could only happen when shadowing this sexy, young exec.

I imagined our brainstorming sessions.
Perhaps it would start with a simple hand on his knee, a slight squeeze, a twinkle in my eye. I'd nod to confirm the mutual attraction was real.
Our eyes would lock while my hand drifted to loosen his pants. I'd drop to my knees without breaking our gaze. He head would tilt back and a small moan would escape as I took his cock in my mouth. His fingers would entwine in my hair.
Um. I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?

Now, I just need to get the job. *wink*


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. :-)

    And good luck with the job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you, sounds like a good position. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)