I know, I know. You all want stories. And I really will get to them, I promise, but first I thought it would be fun to join in for TMI Tuesday.
For the first time since 2011. lol.
1. What three things do you expect from a relationship with a lover/spouse?
Respect. Honesty. Can me laugh. And Cum. And maybe laugh while cumming! That's one of my faves. :)
2. What three things do you expect from a relationship with your child?
No, kids for me. :)
3. How do you mend a broken heart?
Damn. It's been well more than a decade since I've had my heart broken, so I have no idea. Hope I never have to deal with that.
4. What is your favorite therapy (remedial treatment of mental or bodily disorder)?
Honestly? Sleep. Or yoga.
5. Who in your life has an annoying habit? How do you deal with this?
I have a coworker who notices everything. And gives the weirdest compliments. He's a really nice guy, and I would definitely fuck him, but he does come off a little creepy at times. I deal with it the the same way anyone would - laugh with another coworker about him. LOL.
6. In five words, describe yourself. You cannot use the following words: funny, fun, nice, kind, responsible.
Adventurous. Loving. Kinky. Quiet. Open.
Bonus: If in a long time, romantic relationship do you still flirt? How do you flirt with your significant other?
Absolutely! I'm not sure how, exactly, I do things I know he likes - wear sexy clothes, bend over provocatively, whisper in his ear, tell him I love him, invite him to have a threesome. You know, simple little things.