Sunday, March 31, 2013

A to Z Challenge

I know, I know. My blogging has been less than sporadic for far too long. So, I've got a surprise for all you out there who still read this little blog.

I've decided to join the A to Z Blogging Challenge. There's an adult content category, so I decided to give it a go. :)


There's an option to have a theme or go at it freestyle. Really the only major rule is to blog everyday based on the letter of the day, so I'll be back tomorrow with the letter A.

Please stay tuned Mondays through Saturdays in April for (hopefully) lots of fantasies, stories, pictures, and whatnot.

If you don't want to miss a single post, be sure and sign up for email updates over there in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)