Monday, July 12, 2010

Why I'm Writing This Blog

When it comes to sex, I've never had a great outlet to express myself. I feel awkward and embarrassed most of the time when sex comes up in conversation.

I want to change this about myself.

I want to talk about sex!

I want to be comfortable with myself and my sexuality.

This blog will be devoted to this sexual expression. It will be a place where I share things I've done and things I want to do. It will be a place where I can pose questions and just get my thoughts out there. I hope you enjoy my adventures.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GoodWill - Thanks! I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this entry.  I wish we had done something similar when we started our blog, as our motivations are somewhat similar to yours, a need for an outlet to talk about our sex life.  We were both raised Catholic and sex just wasn't something we talked to our parents about, not that either one of us really want to discuss sex with our parents.  Although we've always been pretty comfortable with our sexuality, we wish we could be freer to talk about it as we find the societal taboo on such talk to be ridiculous and unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exactly the same way!
    Interesting that I didn't mention anything about posting pictures, but I certainly have enjoyed that addition to my initial motivations behind this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)