Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday #10 + a Surprise!

I missed posting at all last week! Bad, bad, Lola!

Sometimes, life just gets too busy with well, lots of things.

I haven't even had much time to just flit around Tumblr. So sad!

Here is my only  Tumblr fave from the past two weeks.

via lingerie-love
This dress is so hot! I would love to have it.

*****
Since this is kind of a lame post so far, I thought I'd spice it up a little and give you a quick glimpse of what my St Patty's Day looked like.

*click*

I ran a HALF MARATHON! Don't you simply love the sweatshirt I received? It's definitely my fave now.

Hope you all had a wonderful St Patrick's Day!!

12 comments:

  1. Now that's getting lucky!!
    And for not posting last week I think you need a spanking - not for punishment but just for fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you've got a little Irish in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my St. P's day was that lucky! Good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, O! If you were closer, I'd have been happy to share my luck.

      Delete
  4. Definitely lucky! Our St. Patrick's Day was similarly exciting. Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear! And, you're welcome for the peek.

      Delete
  5. I'm green with envy.... A much better holiday than mine....

    And yes, your pick of the week, Lingerie Love, is a fantastic Tumblr, in fact, I think I'll head there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Lingerie Love! :)

      Delete
  6. DAMN.

    Love the jacket...but damn. Sexy girl.

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)