Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Would I Control Myself?

This week started the beginning of a new school year. The school district around here is the 5th largest in the US and is one of the fastest growing. And there is a huge teacher shortage.

Which got me to thinking...

Maybe I should pursue that again.

I mentioned it to Jasper, and his first question?

Would you be able to control yourself to prevent this from happening?


If you've been around for awhile, you know I have a thing for young guys. Teenage guys. Or college guys.

So... Yeah. Maybe not such a good idea to become a high school teacher after all. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love how you think Lola. Would be fun to have you as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'd have some fun with you as my student.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha...yes, I had the same thought. If you're the teacher, I'm signing up for the class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)