Thursday, April 4, 2013

D is for...

Decisions.

Someone suggested doggy style would be good for the letter D. Jasper thought that would be too easy and obvious; he suggested deep throat instead.

I've spent the last couple of days trying to decide which I liked better. Um. I mean. Which I'd like to write about better.

After yesterday's lengthy story, I thought I'd mix it up with a picture or a gif or a video, but nothing was striking my fancy so to speak.

So, then I got to thinking, which do I prefer? If I had to make a decision, would I choose doggy style or deep throat?

Both are appealing in their own ways.
Both make me quiver in delight.

I love the strength of his hands on my hips, thrusting deep into my pussy.
I love his cock tickling the back on my throat, my nose pressed into his stomach.

Fuck decisions. I'll take both.

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! If I have to choose then I go for doggiestyle myself.

    Both? My the proper D here is Double-Penetration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! DP another great D, indeed. With the right amount of partners, I'd love to try DP, doggie, and deepthroat all at once. Now, that would be a good night. ;)

      Delete
  2. Can't decide? Why not both at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggie-style each and every time time!

    -H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Lola loves herself some comment love, so please leave her a little somethin' somethin'. Be sure to subscribe to comments as well, as she tries very hard to respond to each one. (She also loves referring to herself in 3rd person.)